Alizeti 300C is launching a simple, new, all-in-one, e-bike conversion system on KickStarter. This KickStarter is going well, but there is still time to grab one of the rewards – including an all-in-one ebike conversion system for your existing bike. Alizeti aims to be as green as possible, allowing you to re-purpose your old bike as an electric bike, with all of the advantages that ebikes have. Plus, they have added lights and a horn as well. Click here to go to the Alizeti KickStarter page.
To turn your existing bike into an ebike, all you have to do is attach the Alizeti 300C all-in-one rack-mounted power-drive-system to your existing bike. The process takes just a few minutes, and is as simple as replacing a bike rack. Once it is mounted, you can still ride your bike without power assist if you wish, as there is a button that disengages the friction assistance.
All the Benefits of an Electric Bike, Added to Your Own Bike
Reasons to ride an ebike include:
- Make difficult commutes easier;
- Flatten out impossible hills;
- Make cycling in traffic safer, as you have a burst of speed available whenever you need it;
- Arrive at work less sweaty;
- Cycle more, just because it’s easier and more fun (research proves ebikes make people cycle more);
- Reduce your carbon footprint by being able to do many of your current car trips on a bike;
- Save a substantial amount of money by commuting on a bike instead of in a car.
Features of the new Alizeti 300C system
The New Alizeti 300C system is ground-breaking, and offers many impressive features, including:
- Powerful 500-watt motor;
- 40 miles (64 km) range (with optional second battery);
- Top speed of 20 mph (32 km/h);
- Lightweight design – only 11 lb (4.9 kg) (among the lightest e-bike conversion systems on the market today);
- Quick and easy installation;
- Dual Flex-Power Battery System (choose to use one or two batteries);
- 11.6 Amp lithium-ion batteries;
- Alizeti recycles all of their batteries so that there is no further negative impact on our planet.
- Integrated safe-riding features (front and rear lights, automatic turn and stop signals, horn);
- Integrated anti-theft features including alarm, system shut-off, and tamper-proof security screws;
- Optional Bluetooth sound system;
- Drive wheel can handle all weather conditions using sophisticated electronic traction control algorithms, as well as an Automatic Pressure Control system;
- Can be used on almost any bike.
- Modern styling;
- Sustainable and future upgradable;
- Extremely fun to ride!
Find out much more about Alizeti’s qualifications, and the rewards that you can claim, on the Alizeti KickStarter page!
Alizeti 300C System Specifications
Motor Type: Brushless DC Motor
Power Rating: 500 watt peak
Max Speed: 20 Mph or (32 km/h) with maximum power assist
Assist Modes: Pedal Assist, Throttle, Cruise
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion with multi-pack capability, and LED status indicators
Range: 20 Miles (32 km) with 1 battery
Range: 40 Miles (64 km) with 2 batteries
Enclosure: Impact resistant Polycarbonate (PC/ABS)
Capacity: 278 Whr,11.6 Ahr, 24 Volts
Voltage: 24 Volts
Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 Kg)
Charging Time: 5 hours with level one charger
Drive Type: Friction wheel with specially designed all weather formulation
Regenerative Braking: Recovers energy to recharge the battery for increased range
Controller Type: Throttle control with speed and assist levels, front pulsing be-seen LED light, horn and battery level indicator
Motion activated anti-theft system with audible siren
Theft deterrent strobe lights
Lights and signals
Front Lights: Front pulsing daytime driving LED light
Rear Lights: Rear turning, stopping and pulsing warning light
Level One Charger: 50 Watt
Charge Time Level One: 5 hours
Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 65 Watts
Audio: Optional Bluetooth connection allows streaming music from mobile phone through an integrated 3-watt speaker
Rack and enclosure
High-quality aluminum construction with lockable tailgate, and mounting slots for an optional rear pannier. Total weight with battery and motor 11 lb (4.9 Kg). Rack can support up to 25 lb or 11.3 Kg.
For more information, click here.
Thinking of buying an Electric Bike? Check out my new 2018 edition of How to Buy the Best Electric Bike! Buy it here.
Read all about How to Buy the Best Electric Bike here.
Did you like this post or find it useful? If so, please support us and our blog:
Please consider clicking through to one of our reputable affiliates for your online shopping needs. We are proudly affiliated with Amazon, which sells pretty much everything except puppies - and has outstanding, free return policies. For your cycling and other athletic shopping needs, we are affiliated to Competitive Cyclist, Bike Wagon, Raleigh Bicycles, Jenson USA, REI Co-op, Backcountry, Commuter Bike Store, and Moosejaw. When you buy from our affiliates we make a small commission, and this is the only way we earn some income for the many hours of work we put into our reviews and posts. Plus, it costs you nothing at all - a real win/win situation!